Are you bored with your job? Do you feel like you need a challenge? Are you looking for a long-term employment with room for advancement?
Durrett Motor Company is seeking an “Sales Secretary/Title Clerk” that shows strength in administrative support. The appropriate candidate will also excel at the following objectives:
- Process multiple task on a timely rotation, process title work, and payments.
- Collect on accounts
- Ability to work in excel proficiently
- Refine your core skills to expand your role
- Exemplify exceptional customer service to customers and colleagues.
- Assist team members if any problems arise and resolve issues after identifying them.
- Relieve management of administrative detail.
- Handle confused or impatient customers in a professional and patient manner.
- Maintain all inventory from purchase to sale and all expenses and fees associated with that inventory.
- Perform accurate and timely filing of all taxes, fees and title work.
- Demonstrate advanced computer skills that encompass word processing and spreadsheets.
Durrett Motor Company is a family owned and operated pre-owned auto dealership that has been serving the community for over 30 years. Although they have achieved many years of success, their quest to be the best is undying.
Joining our Professional Team will be the 1st step in reaching greater goals than those you have already set and achieved. As a team, YOU and Durrett Motor Company can and will achieve even more SUCCESS!
Benefits to joining our team:
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacations every 12 months
- Sick Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Insurance available for the entire family
- Retirement Plan Available with matching fundS
- Bilingual a plus
- Proficient at Word, Excel & Outlook
- 2 years administrative experience
- Previous title work experience is a plus!