Do you feel like you need a challenge? Are you bored with your job? Are you seeking clear-cut systems that produce results?
Durrett Motor Company is seeking a “Collector” that shows strength in customer follow-up and administrative tasks. The appropriate candidate will also excel at the following objectives:
- Manage the stress that comes naturally with your position.
- Post customer payments with 100% accuracy.
- Be more than “collector” by refining your core skills to expand your role within the company and gain more recognition.
- Exemplify exceptional customer service to customers and colleagues.
- Reduce current delinquency status and maintain a delinquency of 5% or less.
- Maintain payment recency above 95%.
- Handle frustrated, confused, or impatient customers in a professional and patient manner.
- Collect and report account data to management on a daily basis.
- Maintain insurance on all active accounts.
- Demonstrate advanced computer skills that encompass word processing and spreadsheets.
Durrett Motor Company is a family owned and operated pre-owned auto dealership that has been serving the community for over 34 years.
Benefits to joining our team:
- 5-day work week
- Paid vacations every 12 months
- Weekly Pay Plan
- Medical Insurance available for the entire family (Company pays a portion of employee’s premiums)
- Retirement Plan Available with matching funds
- Bilingual is a plus! English/Spanish - not required
- Proficient at Word, Excel & Outlook
- 2 years administrative experience
- Previous collections experience preferred
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Quickbooks experience a plus