Administrative Assistant Durrett Motor Company
Durrett Motor Company is seeking an “Administrative Assistant” that shows strength in customer service and administrative support. The appropriate candidate will also excel at the following objectives:
- Manage the stress that comes naturally with your position.
- Post customer payments with 100% accuracy.
- Refine your core skills to expand your role within the company.
- Exemplify exceptional customer service to customers and colleagues.
- Assist team members if any problems arise and resolve issues as they arise.
- Assist customers in a professional and patient manner.
- Collect and report account data to management on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate advanced computer skills that encompass word processing and spreadsheets.
Durrett Motor Company is a family owned and operated pre-owned auto dealership that has been serving the community for over 34 years. Although they have achieved many years of success, their quest to be the best is undying.
As a team, we can and will achieve success!
Benefits to joining our team:
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacations every 12 months
- Sick Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Insurance available for the entire family
- Retirement Plan Available with matching funds
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
- Proficient at Word, Excel & Outlook
- 2 years administrative experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!